Many of our clients are surprised by what we can repair. In addition to 40+ years of experience and knowledge, we offer excellent value. Triple M provides a great solution for fixing cracks, holes and tears to some plastic parts that may otherwise be discarded. Often replacement parts may be too expensive or hard to find, especially for vintage automobiles and motorcycles. Costly specialty items for sailboats, motor boats and other custom, one-of-a-kind items may also be repaired by heat welding.
We tackle any challenge and offer high-quality welds and repair:
- We repair molded tanks, add/or remove fittings, and remodel them.
- Canoe repairs are made by patching cracks or building up the keels once they’ve been worn down.
- Many cracked machines, including Fisher sanders, may be patched and reinforced for continued use.
- We repair the plastic cowlings on snow mobiles
Welding repair fuses surfaces by softening with heat. A properly done weld repair holds strong and reinforces the area. Triple M welds produce a joint that is about as strong or stronger than the original material. When welding thermoplastics one of the key components is the material itself. We weld and repair many different kids of plastics including:
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- ABS or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene